Sunday, January 31, 2010

Torchy's Tacos

I haven't posted anything on this blog in a really long time. I had pretty much forgotten about it until my father asked me if I had posted anything on here lately. Looking back, I focused a lot of attention on the places I had gone to eat once I moved to Austin. I haven't stopped eating out, so I think I should resume writing about the spots where I eat! That's where Torchy's Tacos comes in.

Torchy's is THE BEST taqueria I have found in Austin. I am totally addicted to their food. Their chips and queso is like crack to me. I could probably eat it every day! They mix a little guacamole in there and I have no idea what else, but it is YUMMY!! I also LOVE their baja shrimp tacos. I haven't actually tried any of their other tacos, because once I found the baja shrimp tacos, I fell in love! My husband has pretty much tried all of their tacos and said he has yet to have one that isn't good.

There are several locations, but my favorite is on South 1st street. Be prepared to wait in line and have trouble finding a seat if you go there. I don't think I have been to any of their locations and slipped right in.

2 comments:

Toddler Knows Best said...

You said CRACK!

It's been over two years since your last post. Welcome back!

kcb1681 said...

Yum! Now I'm hungry for some crack!! I mean some queso with guac in it!