Saturday, March 10, 2007

Mean-Eyed Cat

Johnny Cash seems to be the central theme of the Mean-Eyed Cat on 5th and Mopac. He's on all the walls and on the Juke Box. When I was a little, Johnny Cash was my favorite singer. I loved "A Boy Named Sue" because it was such a silly song. (It was written by Shel Silverstein, so that kind of explains it for me now!)

The Mean-Eyed Cat is one of my favorite places to go because it has a nice patio that's not so loud that you can't talk. However, their picnic tables are pretty uncomfortable and I felt like I was hunching all night. I liked that they have Mexican blankets all over the place that you can sit on or wrap yourself up in if you are cold.

I saw a sign out front that said someone was moving, but I'm not sure if it was them or another business nearby..

No comments: