Sunday, January 21, 2007

Genuine Joe Coffeehouse



A sign on the old green house says that Genuine Joe's Coffee on Anderson Street is the best coffee in North Austin. With a sign like that, you can't help but want to find out! So, my husband and I made another stop on our never-ending quest to find the best coffee in Austin.

The barrista's seemed a little clueless when we made our order. I was really concerned that not only would the coffee be terrible, but we may never see it or our food order. But, much to my surprise, we not only got the right order, but it quite possibly could be the best coffee in Austin. It definitely deserves my vote for the award for best coffee in North Austin at this point in our journey! (Of course, I haven't had coffee from every coffeehouse in Austin, but I intend to try!)

No comments: