Sunday, February 18, 2007

Blogging

I went to the Magnolia Cafe today for breakfast. We went to the one on Congress. I've been wanting to go to one for a long time, but the last time I tried the line was too long. This time I had just minutes to wait before I got a table. I got the breakfast tacos, of course. They were really good! The best part of the breakfast was the orange juice. It had to have been made fresh. I wish I would have ordered a large!

I haven't been blogging much lately. I haven't gone anywhere in Austin lately, and I've been really busy at work and at home. I'm not even sure I want to continue with this blog to be honest. I think I may want to change the focus and blog about something new.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It would be more interesting if you made it about me - ha ha.

Why don't you open up a thread about Britney Spears and what in the world is going on with her? That should generate more comments.

That or Anna Nicole Smith. You have to play to the lowest common denominator.

Anonymous said...

eh. luv this )

Anonymous said...

What phrase... super, magnificent idea