Monday, February 26, 2007

My Life Issues

It's funny how one minute you can be panicky and think that everything is crashing around you and then the next you can feel really great about the direction that things are taking. I think because of my recent home purchase, I started obsessing on the fact that everything could all fall apart and we would be unable to make ends meet. I guess I just had to put everything in perspective and realize that something could happen, but it will all work out in the end.

My sister said I was panicking because I've never had to work too hard for anything and I have a knack for being in the right place at the right time. I really don't think that is the case. I work on making things happen for myself. Some things come easier than others, but they all come because of things I put into place. I have had several let-downs, but looking back, they have almost all been in my best interest. Sometimes it takes a long time to realize that!

I've been self-obsessing for a while now. It's time for me to move on to obsessions about other things. I just don't really know what I should focus on right now. I should really obsess about unpacking, but I'm just plain tired of it! Maybe I should obsess about getting my weight under control! Oops! I think I'm back on self-absorption again.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think you kind of paraphrased what I said but for the most part, you got the gist of it.

Glad you are moving on from being self-obsessed to self-absorbed. Balance in the universe has been restored.