Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Marshalls

Those of you that know me know that I am addicted to Marshalls. It's very rare that I buy something from another store. They have name brands at a lower price. The clothes are very stylish and they have additional things like housewares, shoes, furniture and much much more. It's a place where you can shop for the whole family.

Knowing this, imagine my disappointment when I got to Austin and found that there was only one Marshalls in the whole area. Let me tell you, the amount of money that I spent on shopping went way down! I basically quit shopping for a couple of months! (In Dallas I hit the Marshalls at LEAST once a week, sometimes more!)

Well, now in addition to the Marshalls in Round Rock, 2701 Parker Road, Bldg A, Suite 300, there is one on Mopac, 10515 N Mopac Expwy Bldg F and in Bee Caves, 12909 Shops Pkwy Suite 300 . I've been to both of them, but I doubt I'll be back to the Bee Caves one often because it is GU, (geographically undesireable). I also noticed that they are building one on the east side of 35. It's still a shell, but I spotted their sign a mile away!

The great thing about the one on Mopac is that right next door is a DSW!! SHOES!! Happy shopping!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have you ever tried Ross? I feel the same way about Ross as you do Marshalls. -Alleycakes

fin said...

i heart marshall's too.

"It's a place where you can shop for the whole family."

geez...you should get paid for the commercial you just posted!

CT said...

My plan is to get so many readers that places like Marshalls will want to pay me for my commercials! LOL!