Thursday, December 14, 2006

Music

You would think that Austin, being the music capital of the world, would have some good radio stations. That is just not the case. I don't really like hip-hop or top 40, so what's left? I spent a long time listening to classic rock, but that got old fast. I really prefer to listen to alternative rock. Thank goodness I found Bob! At least there is good music about every 5th song. I miss the Edge in Dallas! I'm going to have to get my satellite radio installed soon!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

107.1 KGSR

kcb1681 said...

Ohhh yes the Edge!! That was the greatest station!! Dallas Radio is much better than ATX! :( But I think that is the ONLY thing Dallas has on us!

taxxcpa said...

You should get a PORTABLE satellite radio--not just one you can listen to in the car or one that you can only listen to at home.

Anonymous said...

Oh c'mon, you mean you don't enjoy hearing Stevie Ray every other song? haha

-Cody