Saturday, December 30, 2006

McAllen

Yesterday, we flew to McAllen to see my husband's cousin, wife and baby. We flew Southwest because my sister-in-law gave us free tickets. I haven't flown Southwest in a long time. They do a cattle call type seating arrangement. Noone knows where they're going to sit until they get on the plane. We were second to last getting on the plane, so I didn't think I would even get to sit with my husband much less get a good seat! Well, we're walking down the aisle and I see two empty seats down the way. I begin thinking about knocking down the people in front of me to get to the seats before them. But, I don't have to. Noone picks these seats. As I get closer, I realize that they are EXIT seats! YIPPPEEEE!! Not only do we get to sit together, we get lots of legroom! The flight was kind of turbulent, but we got here safely!

Last night we went to eat at Outback Steakhouse. It was ok. It was fun just being with family! :)

1 comment:

taxxcpa said...

I've never eaten at the Outhouse.