Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Crock Pot Buffalo Chicken

Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken

Ever since I got on Pinterest, I've been wanting to cook something from there.  I looked for the easiest recipe I could find so that I could make it without my husband's help.  When I get home from work, I want to eat RIGHT then.  It doesn't matter if it's 3:00 or 5:00.  I'm starved.  So, a crockpot recipe seemed like the way to go so I could make enough to eat for the week. 


Buffalo chicken is seriously the easiest thing to make.  You don't even have to thaw out the chicken.  You just put all the ingredients in the crockpot and leave it alone for 6 - 7 hours!! 





  • 3 lb. bag of frozen chicken breasts
  • 1 bottle Wings Buffalo Sauce
  • 1 packet Ranch Dip Mix
  • 2 TBSP butter
  1. Put frozen chicken, wing sauce, and ranch dip mix into crock pot.
  2. Cook on low at least 6 to 7 hours
  3. Using two forks, shred chicken & return to crock pot.
  4. Add butter.
  5. Cook on low for an additional hour.
  6. Enjoy!


    It's not really the prettiest thing ever, but it's really good. It's got a little kick to it.  You can eat it as a sandwich, a taco, over chips, etc.  Try it out!  It's easy and delicious!!

No comments: