Thursday, February 16, 2012

Shopping with Paul

My favorite store in the world is Marshalls!! You never know what you are going to find.  Their prices are usually really good for name brand stuff!! I went shopping with Paul and found this cute skirt and shirt.  (I bought the boots there last year).  Since he thought it was cute, I bought it and wore it to work. The skirt kind of looks like a Missoni, but it's not.  The best part about this skirt is that it is a size FOUR!!!  I'm sure it's just sized big, but I'll take it.  


After we left Marshalls, we went to JC Penneys!  They have reduced all their winter coats to $20!  I'm going skiing in March, so what a perfect way to get a jacket for really cheap.  If it doesn't keep me warm, I would have no problems giving it away at that price. I got two coats and a Columbia fleece!  I'm ready for skiing and didn't even go broke!  Yea!!!

2 comments:

Beth Roan said...

Very cute!! Wish they would have had coats in my size. I got there too late. All they had left were large and up. :(. Love that skirt too!!

CT said...

For the record, I didn't try the outfit on at the store. LOL!!